Our team is growing fast, that’s why we are currently looking for several profiles. If you are interested in joining Zondax to work on the frontline of blockchain innovation, please read the full description below and share your CV and/or GitHub profile with us!
Software Engineer (Golang / Rust)
We are looking for several Software Engineers to join our team to work on a variety of projects. This is a full time role and remote position!
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- As a kid, instead of playing, you opened your toys to see how they worked. Most of the time, you managed to assemble them back.
- You did code something cool in a least one of the following languages: Golang, Rust and/or Typescript.
- You have at least 2 years of professional and/or open source experience.
- You've written software for fun at least once and you know who "little bobby tables" is.
Nice to have:
- Blockchain experience (any chain! because tech changes too fast to be picky ;)) If you know Substrate... bonus points!
- Familiarity with Docker. Extra points for Kubernetes / Rancher
- Good understanding of cryptography and math
What it’s like to work at Zondax:
If you join our team, you will most likely never be bored: you will work on the frontline of innovation, contributing constantly to different projects, while working with nascent technologies.
At Zondax, everyone is a leader despite their title or role. We have a flat organizational structure, where we value autonomy and a self starter mindset and where everyone takes ownership of what they are doing. Next to that, we embrace innovation and we are open minded, curious people that like to think outside of the box.
We are natively remote: our team is distributed across 9 countries and our communication, processes and collaborations are fully adopted to a remote environment.
Do you think you’re a good fit for our team? Please send us your CV / Github Profile to [email protected] and don’t forget to mention what role you are applying to!